Tuesday 15 February 2011

hello. i just realised i hadn't posted any of the few pictures i took whilst at the ICA gallery the other week.
so here are some;
a film containing birds. 9 minutes with an outdoor abandoned feast. guess what happens.


i liked this sculpture piece.


this work resembles the work of Peter James Carrington. I adore Carrington and similarly adore this.


Cute little random postcards. i diiiig. i can't collage.

so that sums that up. 
I also haven't noted what i've done socially as of late. I went to see Metronomy at Heaven the other week, that was pretty nang. I ate shitloads of takeout; i feel pretty fat now. I also bombed my FMP and ended up feeling coldy and fluey and wanting the fuck out of London so i could see maaa mandem.
Went down last thursday and spent the whole past weekend back in Oxford. I basically lived at my boyfriends house the whole time, we watched films and listened to music, went out for a meal with his fam and had the most beautiful valentines day together ever imaginable. I cannot stress in enough words how happy and content i am with everything and how much i truly love him.

Back up to London for assessment; has been a rushed day, and after taking all my work from the past few weeks without it even being looked at, i left with my head up after receiving a very healthy pass with probability of it being a Merit by the end of the year. Tomorrow i have to really think about my FMP ideas and go out and take photographs, look out for little things people do not normally see. I also have to further artist research and probably watch a few films.

...Which reminds me! Watched 'Let the Right One In' the other night, a swedish film following the story of a young bullied boy who falls in love with a Vampire. Sounds like your corny 'twighlight-esque' sort of story, but this was actually very good and very moving with some beautiful cinematography.

Roiiiight. think i've updated this enough. 
buying the new Radiohead LP this coming saturday so i'm going to be immersed in that record for a good while which will put on a large delay to blogging. .x

No comments:

Post a Comment